This course will introduce the methods of hadith criticism used by the classical hadith scholars, while paying particular attention to modern controversies through practical application and numerous well-designed examples.
The course will include:
- Historical background to the science of Hadith.
- An introduction to classical methods of hadith analysis.
- A study of factors that render a hadith strong or weak.
- An in-depth analysis of hadith chains.
- Understanding contemporary controversies relating to hadith authenticity.
- An introduction to some of the most highly regarded hadith collections.
- Analysis of hadith chains and texts.
And much more.
Ustadh Noorud-deen Rashid
Start date and time:
Sunday 9th October 11.30am.
Sisters only. Limited spaces.
To registerplease call or text 07947136768.