This essential pillar of Islam requires a detailed study in order for one to practice it correctly. May Muslims have never studied Zakat comprehensively and rather rely on piecemeal information and hearsay, thus making major mistakes. This is a rare opportunity to study this misunderstood pillar and put right ones practice.
Amongst the subjects to be covered:
- Understanding Nisab (Zakat threshold).
- Zakatable assets
- Calculating the Zakat date
- Who is obliged to pay zakat?
- Valid recepients of Zakat
- Termination of Zakat year.
- Zakat scenarios to help understand the principles.
- And much more
Start Date & Time
Friday 20th November 2015 | Every Friday | 6:30 - 7:30pm
Ustadh Noor ud-Deed
Active Support, Leagrave Road (next door to Venue Central)
£25 (5 week course)
Open to Sisters Only
Registration and full payment is required before the course start date. To pay for course please contact 07531553943.