Students will learn essential details regarding this most important of Islamic pillars. Not only is this course designed to correct mistakes we make whilst fasting but also to provide an in depth understanding of this often repeated act of devotion.
Amongst the subjects to be covered:
- Common misconceptions.
- Integrals of Fasting.
- Sunnah actions related to Fasting.
- Nullifers of the Fast.
- Actions disliked whilst fasting.
- Types of Fast (Fard, Sunnah, Nafl).
- Fasting during illness and travel.
- The fidya payment.
- Understanding the beginning of Ramadan debate.
- And much more
Date & Time
Thursday 31st March 2016 | Every Thursday | 7:15pm - 8:15pm.
(5 week course)
Ustadh Noorud-Deed Rashid
Newark Road, Luton.
Open to Sisters Only
To register please call or text 07531553943