This essential pillar of Islam requires a detailed study in order for one to practice it correctly. Many Muslims have never studied Zakat comprehensively and rather rely on piecemeal information and hearsay, thus making major mistakes. This is a rare opportunity to study this misunderstood pillar and put right ones practice.
Amongst the subjects to be covered:
- Understanding Nisab (Zakat threshold).
- Zakatable assets
- Calculating the Zakat date
- Who is obliged to pay zakat?
- Valid recepients of Zakat
- Termination of Zakat year.
- Zakat scenarios to help understand the principles.
- And much more
Date & Time
Saturday 26th March 2016| 11am - 3pm
Ustadh Noorud-Deed Rashid
Newark Road, Luton.
To register please call or text +447944624590